When it comes to starting a new business, band, or even sports group, word is everything. Word of mouth is essential to getting your business off the ground or your team or band noticed. There are several ways for you to get the word out into the community. Most often you see business cards, flyers, posters, maybe a sign here and there. But how often have you seen a custom tee in Maryland as a form of getting the word out?
There are several benefits to using custom tees in Maryland as a marketing campaign.
- Quick Communication- Spread the word without uttering a sound. Custom tees will allow you to say everything without speaking a word. As you pass individuals on the street, they are able to learn about your new business, team, or band without stopping.
- Promotion- Use custom tees to continue to spread of information. Pass out tees to potential customers or fans so that they will not only continue to spread the word by wearing your shirts, but they won’t forget your name.
- Original- Don’t stress about someone having the same design as you. With a custom tee, you create the design and layout, making your tees original and unique.
- Meaningful- Show support for causes that are close to your heart. Does your band perform at certain charity events? Does your business donate money to a good cause? Let that show on your custom tees! Show your passions in the design of your tee.
- Affordable- Custom tees from Charm City Screen Print are priced in a range that won’t break the bank.
At Charm City Screen Print, we focus on high quality work at a reasonable and affordable price. With an extensive catalog to choose from, customize your tee by size, color, style, font, and design. Not sure what you want? Check out our new What’s Hot page where we list our most popular items. We use only the best equipment that is run by only the highest trained professionals in the screen printing and embroidery industry.
Want to get started with your custom tees in Maryland? Call us at Charm City Screen Print today at 410-592-2394. You can also visit our contact page.
Follow us today on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!