This week, Baltimore students will be making the great return back to school for the new school year. As the year begins to unfurl in front of them, teachers and parents will begin to consider preparations to help the year run smoothly. As everyone begins to stock up on supplies and take note of their previous inventory, they may not realize that custom tees should be included in their list. Custom tees can be used in a number of ways throughout the entire school year, including:
- Band/Choir- Start rehearsals with style! Help give your choir or band a sense of unity with custom tees that help them stand out amongst the student body.
- Extracurricular Clubs- When it comes to taking pictures for the yearbook this year, let your club members feel unified and unique with custom tees! Include a club motto or image to make them completely unique to your school.
- Sports Teams- Let your team show their spirit of and on the field or court. Custom tees designed with your team’s mascot and colors will help raise moral and increase performance during games.
- Field Trips- An event that students look forward to every year, field trips can also be a headache for parents and teachers. Help your students become more recognizable when traveling away from the school with custom tees that include your school’s information.
- Spirit Day- Especially in schools that enforce a dress code, custom tees during a school spirit day is a great way for students to relax and boost morale.
Schools can start their custom tee process with Charm City Screen Print. Our team of designers and techs will work with your school to design custom tee shirts that will fit within the school budget. Charm City Screen Print uses the latest equipment to create custom tees for all of your school’s needs. Go back to school in style this year with Charm City Screen Print.
Want to get started with Charm City Screen Print for your back to school designs? Wish to see what our custom embroidery equipment can do? Give us a call today at 410-592-2394 or visit our online contact page to inquire about beginning a new embroidery project.
Tags: back to school